Take Your Life to Eleven

I know you are like me.
I know you want to squeeze as much out of this crazy ol' life as you can.
And so this post is for you, but also for me.
Because I wanted to write this whole design thing for you this week but I just couldn't get it together so I'm confessing and telling you straight out that things are kind of a little bit insane right now.
It's busy out there.
And I know I'm not the only one.
Right?
Aren't you busy?
Hasn't 2013 been really busy so far?

So what do you do to tackle your challenges besides getting decent sleep, eating what's good for you, and trying to take life one day, one hour, one minute at a time?

Here's what you do.

You tell yourself that you will never regret giving it your all, but you might regret giving it your some. 

You tell yourself why stop at ten when you can go one louder?

You tell yourself why be an echo when you can be a voice? 


Why wait for validation when you can fill the meter yourself?

Why waste time trying to be perfect when your flaws are what make you interesting?


Why wait for your life to get better by chance when you can make it better by change?


Why listen to your head when you can listen to your guts?

Why let other people define for you what powerful is?


Why be afraid to fail if that's the quickest way to improve?


Why compare your beginning to someone else's middle?


Why put your key to happiness in someone else's pocket?

Why wait one more minute when you can start right now?

I think I feel better.
Do you?