Who's Obsessed With Who?

Thank you so much to HouseBeautiful.com for including me in their new article. It's an honor to be in such exclusive company!

(click HERE)



Having A Bloomsbury Life picked as one of Slim Paley's favorites is a massive thrill as I have long been an admirer of her own stylish blog brimming with inspiration from her glamorous globe-trotting life. She has a keen editor's eye for fashion and interiors and she's really really funny -- this confessional post of hers (click HEREis one of my all-time favorites.



For my pick, I chose a blog that sparks, stirs and satisfies the gypsy wanderer in me: Design Tripper. The global hideaways that Meghan chooses emphasize character and soulfulness instead of plasma TVs or in-room jacuzzis. It's my go-to destination when I need to escape from Hollywood and still make the school carpool line by 3pm.


Click HERE to read the entire article and discover the other blogs design bloggers can't live without...I know I'll be doing a lot of bookmarking!